Forge House Group provides a range of engineering products and services to both public and private sector organisations. We have a reputation of being competitively priced and able to produce high quality, accurate work to tight deadlines.
Forge House Engineering provides piping design, detail, stress analysis and mechanical services making extensive use of Computer Aided Design software and in house expertise.
Included in the services is design of ancillary structures such as valve access platforms.
Forge House Prototypes specialises in a number of key areas:
- Turning client's design ideas into prototypes.
- Scale models for exhibition and display purposes.
- Problem solving manufacturing issues with workable solutions including jigs and fixtures.
- Hot forming and fabrication of acrylics.
- Fully conversant in working with a wide range of materials including plastics and metals.
- Aimed at Road Safety Officers, we can provide a road safety car model for use in instructing children in road safety.
Forge House Personnel can supply skilled piping engineers and designers to a clients requirements, often at short notice.
All personnel are screened by Forge House to ensure they have the correct mix of skills and experience for the project requirements.