Forge House Group prioritises requests for engineering site assistance.
This enables clients to avoid costly down-time. In addition to site assistance the company also performs design activities associated with maintenance and upgrade projects. The scale of these tasks varies from minor upgrades to substantial projects involving new installations of pipework, pipe supports and ancillary steelwork.
The following activities are regularly undertaken by experienced field engineers:
- Liaising with clients to develop criteria for site survey methods and procedures
- Site survey of existing pipework, structural steel etc. for development of plant upgrades, new build, etc
- Recording of site gathered data, using field sketches
- Accurate recording of site terrain data using Leica Optical Equipment
- Development of Engineering Line Diagrams and Piping and Instrument Diagrams for record purposes by direct site survey of existing pipework, valves and instruments
- Site Survey personnel hold a Passport to Safety and will attend site inductions to the client’s site standard
- Thickness check of existing steel to determine corrosion etc
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Forge House Group is located in Darlington, within the North East of England.