The engineering department of Forge House Group specialises in industrial piping design.
Typical design tasks undertaken include:
- Piping design and detail.
- P&ID, Piping general arrangements and piping isometric drawing production.
- Pipe support design and detail.
- Piping stress analysis – statics and seismic dynamics.
- Piping material take off / Bills of Material / Schedules.
- Site survey.
- Piping as built drawings.
- Piping feasibility studies.
- Piping clash detection.
The company utilises Computer Aided Design software AutoDesk AutoCAD , Autodesk Navisworks and Intergraph CADWorx to analyse piping design criteria and produce deliverables to client’s requirements. The company’s engineering team has many years experience, and regularly produces piping construction drawings to tight programmes.
Using CADWorx 3D modelling software, Forge House Group has the capability to design to a variety of design codes, which include:
- BS EN 13480
- ASME B31.3
Please contact us to discuss your piping design requirements.
Forge House Group is located in Darlington, within the North East of England.